Job Title: CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE
Grade: NMS GRADE 7
Reports to: CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER
Responsible for: CUSTOMER CARE ATTENDANT
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for acting as a liaison between NMS and Customers and other stakeholders within the West Nile region to resolve or report on pertinent issues, monitor service delivery, coordinate different stakeholders to ensure that NMS delivers on its mandate effectively. As part of NMS customer service team, he or she provides technical support to customers /stakeholders and acts as a communication channel between them and NMS.
NATIONAL MEDICAL STORES
Plot 4-12, Nsamizi Road
P.O Box 16,
National Medical Stores is an autonomous Corporation that was established by an Act of Parliament 1993. Our mandate is to procure, store and distribute medicines and other medical supplies to public health facilities.
Our vision is “A POPULATION WITH ADEQUATE AND ACCESSIBLE QUALITY MEDICINES AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES”
Our Mission is “TO EFFECTIVELY AND EFFICIENTLY SUPPLY ESSENTIAL MEDICINES AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES TO PUBLIC HEALTH FACILITIES IN UGANDA”
We are now looking for competent persons who possess appropriate skills, knowledge and right attitude to fill vacant position which has arisen as a result of our expanded mandate. Applications are now invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant post within the Corporation. National Medical Stores is an equal opportunity employer.
All applications should be addressed to The Head of Human Resource and Support Services, at the above address or they can be hand delivered not later than 5 p.m on 15TH November 2013.
Mode of application:
Interested candidates should submit their CVs that should include names and addresses of the last two employers with hand written applications indicating the reference number of the position you are applying for and giving three
Photocopies of the original academic documents should be attached.
Please note that National Medical Stores reserves the right to verify Photocopies of the academic documents attached with the relevant awarding institutions to authenticate their validity. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only candidates who meet the specifications indicated for the jobs will be contacted.
1. Carry out field visits to monitor service delivery of health facilities within the region
2. Carry out continuous Monitoring and evaluation activities at Health Facilities as per the approved procedures
3. Co-ordinate the offices of NMS Headquarters, its Distributors, District Health Officers, District Security Organizations and Health facility in-charges to ensure that timely and accountable delivery of supplies to the Districts and last destinations (Health Facilities) is made.
4. Manage specific/special Customer requests to ensure timely responses.
5. Receive and report to NMS on Customer/other stakeholder complaints and ensure that feedback is given timely and is consistent to closure of issues.
6. Prepare daily, weekly, Monthly statistical reports as appropriate.
7. Assisting the Customer Care Officer as required.
8. Meet the objectives and performance measures agreed with the Customer Care Officer.
QUALIFICATION (Person specifications)
1 An Honors Degree in Business Administration or Commerce
2 A minimum 3 years working experience in the field of Customer Care.
3 Computer literate
4 Must possess a valid Class B Driving License with a clean driving record
5 Training in customer Service is an added advantage
6 The applicant must be fluent in the two most commonly spoken languages in the area where the office is located.