Job title: Assistant Human Resource Officer
category: Human Resources
Closing date: October 1, 2013 - 5pm
Organisation Busitema University
Busitema University is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Assistant Human Resource Officer
• To provide professional leadership in the Development , Implementation , Monitoring and Evaluation of the University Human Resources Management systems , policies , plans programs and procedures
Qualifications and Experiences:
• Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management /Public Administration or Business Administration (Human Resources Management option) from a recognized institution.
• Working experience of at least five years in the relevant area, 2 of which are at Managerial level in a reputable organization /institution
• Computer knowledge of standard desktop applications is a requirement .
• Related work experience in a University system will be an added advantage
How to apply:
Send three copies of your application, Curriculum Vitae giving full details of qualifications , work experience , names and contacts of three referees, copies of academic documents and one passport Photographs.
Applications with attachments should be addressed to;
P. O. Box 236
Tororo OR 226 Busia or should be hand delivered at Busitema University Campus
or their Liaison Office at Lincoln Flats C4 Makerere University.