Job Title: Head of Operations
The Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation –Uganda headquartered at Mulago hospital .
Key Result Areas
• Review and approve policies from the HR and administration Departments , then present them to the Top management team for final approval in line with Baylor -Uganda’s mission
• Identify potential areas of funding for operational activities and develop fundable and research proposals to support the functionality of the operational directorate in line with Baylor –Uganda mission
• Review and approve financial operational forms or cheques in the absence of the Executive Director or when mandated by the Executive Director in line with Baylor-Uganda financial guidelines
• A Masters degree in a relevant field or MBA with a related management back ground
• The candidate must have at least ten years of senior management experience in Operations Management , ideally in the NGO or private sector . Experience in project management of engineering works or management of large , multi-site facilities would be a significant advantage
• Practical knowledge of service and repair requirements for machinery , equipment and vehicles ; plus project planning & management principles and human resource management .
• Have Key personnal competences in Team and communication skills , networking and partinership skills . Must be dynamic , Persuasive & convincing , self-motivated and , self-motivated and able to demonstrate high initiative .
How to apply
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience , please send your application to the address below; Provide a detailed CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees , copies of professional /Academic documents , email address, and day time telephone contact . You must have at least a credit 6 in MATH and ENGLISH.
Knowledge of local language is an added advantage . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
The Human Resource Manager
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda
Block 5 Mulago Hospital , P. O. Box 72052 Clock Tower , Kampala
Deadline: 02 /09 /2013