Job Title : Care & Treatment Officer
The Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation –Uganda headquartered at Mulago hospital .
• Review and monitor the implementation of systems policies and procedures for aligning the various project objectives to health services from the district level to health facility and community level in Karamoja sub region in line with Baylor Uganda’s mission.
• An M.B.Ch.B and registered with the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council .
• At least three years of experience in clinic or hospital based basic services . 2 years experience at a supervisory role will be an added advantage .
• Have Key personal competencies in Team and communication skills ,
• Must be dynamic , Persuasive & Convincing , self-motivated and bale to demonstrate high initiative .
How to apply
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience , please send your application to the address below; Provide a detailed CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees , copies of professional /Academic documents , email address, and day time telephone contact . You must have at least a credit 6 in MATH and ENGLISH.
Knowledge of local language is an added advantage . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
The Human Resource Manager
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda
Block 5 Mulago Hospital , P. O. Box 72052 Clock Tower , Kampala
Deadline: 02 /09 /2013
more exciting jobs @ http://easyjobfinderuganda.blogspot.com/