Job Title: Laboratory Officer
The Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation –Uganda headquartered at Mulago hospital .
• Review and monitor the implementation of guidelines for providing laboratory test services in Karamoja sub region in line with current MoH laboratory professional standards and Baylor Uganda’s mission
• The successful candidate will have A degree in Biomedical Laboratory Science or other laboratory related course with three years of laboratory work experience .
• Post related diploma in managerial aspects/masters in a related course and 2 years experience at a supervisory role will be an added advantage .
• Have key personal competencies in customer care principles, Team , Focused and observant, analytical skills , networking and communication skills , documentation and reporting , presentation and training skills , proficient use of automated laboratory instrumentation
• Should have knowledge in laboratory CQI
How to apply
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATH and ENGLISH.
Knowledge of local language is an added advantage . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
The Human Resource Manager
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda
Block 5 Mulago Hospital , P. O. Box 72052 Clock Tower , Kampala
Deadline: 02 /09 /2013