Job Title: M&E Officer
Organization The Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation
Category monitoring and evaluation
The Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation –Uganda headquartered at Mulago hospital .
• Review and implement M&E data management systems and guidelines for measuring and tracking district programs/projects performance in line with the M&E /Data departmental mission .
• A Bachelor’s degree in statistics or demography or qualitative economics with a formal qualification in monitoring and evaluation.
• At least 2 years of experience in Log Frame Approach in planning , monitoring and evaluation , application of qualitative and quantitative M&E methords ;
• With a reputable international NGO, and direct experience with government and donor representatives
• Have key personnal competencies in Team and communication skills , networking and partnership skills
• Must be dynamic , Persuasive & convicing , self-motivated and able to demonstrate high initiative .
• Knowledge of common Statistical analysis and database management packages Ms Access , Ms Excel, STATA, SPSS, EPiDATA
How to apply
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience , please send your application to the address below; Provide a detailed CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees , copies of professional /Academic documents , email address, and day time telephone contact . You must have at least a credit 6 in MATH and ENGLISH.
Knowledge of local language is an added advantage . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
The Human Resource Manager
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda
Block 5 Mulago Hospital , P. O. Box 72052 Clock Tower , Kampala
Deadline: 02 /09 /2013
More Exciting Jobs @ http://easyjobfinderuganda.blogspot.com/