The Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation –Uganda headquartered at Mulago hospital.
• To monitor the implementation of performance management system, policies and procedures aligned with Baylor Uganda’s mission and
• HR system and cascaded to the individual level .
• A degree in Human Resource management or industrial /Organizational Psychology with 2 years HR experience with a reputable international NGO/profit making organization, and direct experience with government and donor representatives
• Should be conversant with Performance Management systems i.e . the balance score card or competence based Performance Management systems
• Have Key personal competences in Team and communication skills , networking and analytical skills
• Have Knowledge of common Statistical analysis and database management packages MS Access , Ms Excel and SPSS.
How to apply
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience , please send your application to the address below; Provide a detailed CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees , copies of professional /Academic documents , email address, and day time telephone contact . You must have at least a credit 6 in MATH and ENGLISH.
Knowledge of local language is an added advantage . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
The Human Resource Manager
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda
Block 5 Mulago Hospital , P. O. Box 72052 Clock Tower , Kampala
Deadline: 02 /09 /2013